- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Complete starter kit with 8GB Raspberry Pi 4
A complete starter kit with all you need to use the Raspberry Pi 4.
If you don’t know what it is necessary to start working with this minicomputer, this is the solution for you.
The set contains a Raspberry Pi 4 with 8 GB memory, a beautiful dual color container, 32 GB HC memory in CLASS 10 with NOOBS preloaded to ensure maximum performance, a micro-HDMI to HDMI cable to connect any monitor, switching power supply with Type C