- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 week ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
Complete starter kit with 8GB Raspberry Pi 4
A complete starter kit with all you need to use the Raspberry Pi 4.
If you don’t know what it is necessary to start working with this minicomputer, this is the solution for you.
The set contains a Raspberry Pi 4 with 8 GB memory, a beautiful dual color container, 32 GB HC memory in CLASS 10 with NOOBS preloaded to ensure maximum performance, a micro-HDMI to HDMI cable to connect any monitor, switching power supply with Type C