- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Breakout board designed for working as a voltage comparator.
Designed for “snap” circuits, its output can take two levels: 0V and the main power.
The module can operate with a voltage between 2.25 and 5.5 V with a time absorption of 4 μA.
Thanks to the double diverter, the comparison can work in both inverting and non-inverting modes.
All input and output contacts are available sideways to the base (to mo
Read more: Comparator module