- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Breakout board designed for working as a voltage comparator.
Designed for “snap” circuits, its output can take two levels: 0V and the main power.
The module can operate with a voltage between 2.25 and 5.5 V with a time absorption of 4 μA.
Thanks to the double diverter, the comparison can work in both inverting and non-inverting modes.
All input and output contacts are available sideways to the base (to mo
Read more: Comparator module