- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Breakout board designed for working as a voltage comparator.
Designed for “snap” circuits, its output can take two levels: 0V and the main power.
The module can operate with a voltage between 2.25 and 5.5 V with a time absorption of 4 μA.
Thanks to the double diverter, the comparison can work in both inverting and non-inverting modes.
All input and output contacts are available sideways to the base (to mo
Read more: Comparator module