- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Christmas DIY project for children 2/3: Traffic Light Soldering Kit
Stop and Go Kit v1
This is a soldering kit that you build yourself! The holes on the base of the stop-and-go light are LEGO compatible so you can build this kit into your various brick projects. You are welcome to create a derivative of this kit as long as it abides by the open source hardware definition.
This kit cycles through a red, yellow, and green LED from an ATtiny85. The code is written in Arduino.
This kit assumes you know how to solder. If not, there are plenty of online tutorials on how to solder. The kit is fairly quick to put together, roughly 10 minutes, and the chip has been programmed for you!
Materials and tools:
Here are the parts you’ll need to get stared:
3 LEDs (with a max current of 20mA)
1 220-ohm Resistor
2 47-ohm Resistors
1 battery holder
1 3v battery
Here are the tools you’ll need to get stared: