- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Christmas DIY project for children 2/3: Traffic Light Soldering Kit
Stop and Go Kit v1
This is a soldering kit that you build yourself! The holes on the base of the stop-and-go light are LEGO compatible so you can build this kit into your various brick projects. You are welcome to create a derivative of this kit as long as it abides by the open source hardware definition.
This kit cycles through a red, yellow, and green LED from an ATtiny85. The code is written in Arduino.
This kit assumes you know how to solder. If not, there are plenty of online tutorials on how to solder. The kit is fairly quick to put together, roughly 10 minutes, and the chip has been programmed for you!
Materials and tools:
Here are the parts you’ll need to get stared:
3 LEDs (with a max current of 20mA)
1 220-ohm Resistor
2 47-ohm Resistors
1 battery holder
1 3v battery
Here are the tools you’ll need to get stared: