- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Choco 3Drag, BIG 3Drag and more… at Maker Faire Rome
Start today the largest European exhibition of Innovation: Maker Faire Rome.
On this occasion, Open-Electronics and Future Group participate as Technical Partners, with workshop area dedicated to printers 3Drag of its own design and distribution.
For all three days of the event will in fact be active in the area Mizakhani Real Time 3D Service, available to all visitors.
Below is the complete program
1) Print On Demand
The visitor will be able to carry on their STL files for the creation of an object in 3D with one of the eight 3Drag provided.
2) Printing gadget
The visitor can print a keychain choosing from 5 different shapes.
3) Mini tutorial 3D printing
Throughout the day there will be mini tutorial where you will learn in detail the various phases of the 3D printing with an active involvement of passing visitors.
They are also running new versions of 3Drag:
Choco 3Drag for printing of three-dimensional shapes with chocolate,
and a preview of the absolute BIG 3Drag, the larger version of the same machine, which will allow you to print objects with a size up to 400x200x200 mm.
Come to visit as at
Maker Faire Rome
3-4-5 Ottobre 2014
Auditorium Parco della Musica
Viale Pietro de Coubertin, 10
Area Mizakhani – Stand GS19-GS20