- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Choco 3Drag, BIG 3Drag and more… at Maker Faire Rome
Start today the largest European exhibition of Innovation: Maker Faire Rome.
On this occasion, Open-Electronics and Future Group participate as Technical Partners, with workshop area dedicated to printers 3Drag of its own design and distribution.
For all three days of the event will in fact be active in the area Mizakhani Real Time 3D Service, available to all visitors.
Below is the complete program
1) Print On Demand
The visitor will be able to carry on their STL files for the creation of an object in 3D with one of the eight 3Drag provided.
2) Printing gadget
The visitor can print a keychain choosing from 5 different shapes.
3) Mini tutorial 3D printing
Throughout the day there will be mini tutorial where you will learn in detail the various phases of the 3D printing with an active involvement of passing visitors.
They are also running new versions of 3Drag:
Choco 3Drag for printing of three-dimensional shapes with chocolate,
and a preview of the absolute BIG 3Drag, the larger version of the same machine, which will allow you to print objects with a size up to 400x200x200 mm.
Come to visit as at
Maker Faire Rome
3-4-5 Ottobre 2014
Auditorium Parco della Musica
Viale Pietro de Coubertin, 10
Area Mizakhani – Stand GS19-GS20