- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Call for Makers – New extended deadline to join Maker Faire Rome, June 15th
Submit your project, DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JUNE 15!
Most of you asked few more days to complete the application, we are very glad to grant that.
So far, we received many interesting, challenging, surprising projects ; but we can’t miss yours, just because of wrong timing!
For this reason, we are extending the submission deadline to June, 15th!
So, please take your time to clean and polish everything you might be making, and spread the word to your friends too!
We are looking forward to receiving you projects by June 15
There are many ways to participate:
- you can exhibit your project: we’ll give you for free a booth with table and chairs inside the halls, which will be filled with visitors who are curious and interested in meeting you
- you can make a presentation in public: we’ll give you for free a room or a stage where you can talk about your project or tell your story or deal with the issues that you want to propose
- you can hold a workshop: we’ll give you for free a workshop area where you can do interactive demonstrations and engage participants -adults and / or children- in practical activities
- you can perform in public: we’ll give you for free a space or a stage for you to perform in your creative, technological, robotic, musical, pyrotechnic performance…
Sponsors interested in acquiring space with a fee may consult the sponsors section.
Projects will be selected by a jury and will participate free of charge. We expect creative, innovative, fun, interactive projects, showing the process by which the achievements enrich visitors communicating passion and ingenuity.