- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Call for Makers closing on May, 31st: Rush! – Maker Faire Rome
Less than 180 days to the third edition of Maker Faire Rome European Edition, and it’s time already to rush! Subscription are going to close next May, 31st. Don’t miss the chance to show yourself up!
There are many ways to participate:
- you can exhibit your project: we’ll give you a booth with table and chairs inside the halls, which will be filled with visitors who are curious and interested in meeting you
- you can make a presentation in public: we’ll give you a room or a stage where you can talk about your project or tell your story or deal with the issues that you want to propose
- you can hold a workshop: we’ll give you a workshop area where you can do interactive demonstrations and engage participants -adults and / or children- in practical activities
- you can perform in public: we’ll give you a space or a stage for you to perform in your creative, technological, robotic, musical, pyrotechnic performance…
Sponsors interested in acquiring space with a fee may consult the sponsors section.
Projects will be selected by a jury and will participate free of charge. We expect creative, innovative, fun, interactive projects, showing the process by which the achievements enrich visitors communicating passion and ingenuity.
Join the Faire here: Call for Makers – Maker Faire Rome.