- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
BrainCard wants to bring Neural Networks to Makers
BrainCard is an interesting project aims at bridging neural network community with DIY and Makers. Unfortunately, the project doesn’t seem to take much traction so far. Maybe you can help!
The BrainCard™ is an open source hardware platform featuring the worlds only fully functional and field-tested Neuromorphic Chip containing 1024 artificial neurons. It is able to learn and recognize patterns within any dataset generated by any source, from the physical (sensors), to the virtual (data). Offered here, for the first time, to makers in a format compatible with nearly all other popular electronics platforms — from Raspberry Pi to Arduino and Intel Edison — we aim to help you add cognitive perception to any electronics project.