- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 weeks ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
BrainCard wants to bring Neural Networks to Makers
BrainCard is an interesting project aims at bridging neural network community with DIY and Makers. Unfortunately, the project doesn’t seem to take much traction so far. Maybe you can help!
The BrainCard™ is an open source hardware platform featuring the worlds only fully functional and field-tested Neuromorphic Chip containing 1024 artificial neurons. It is able to learn and recognize patterns within any dataset generated by any source, from the physical (sensors), to the virtual (data). Offered here, for the first time, to makers in a format compatible with nearly all other popular electronics platforms — from Raspberry Pi to Arduino and Intel Edison — we aim to help you add cognitive perception to any electronics project.