- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Bq – bringing the manufacturing back to Europe with an impressive economical growth
BQ, a spanish company born in 2010 is now selling in many European countries.
Became famous for their innovative approach to smartphones and tablets, designed to be affordable but really reliable and resilient: the best product you can buy at that price.
BQ vision is to bring the digital and hi-tec manufacturing back to Europe, and help spreading the knowledge of technology among citizens.
In only 4 years, they grew up from 16 to 1000 employees in 25 countries with a yearly revenue from 3 (2010) to 202M€ in 2014.
Be inspired by CEO’s vision:
Maybe you think it´s not for you, that you´re from a different generation or that it´s not part of your life. Maybe you think you don´t need it or even that it was better in the past…
You can ignore it or reject it, but you can never, ever avoid it. Don´t fool yourself, stop looking the other way.
Technology breaks down barriers and makes the impossible possible.
It´s the motor that drives amazing ideas and helps you to make average ones amazing.
Technology opens doors and creates new possibilities. It laughs at reality as we know it. It turns things upside down. It changes our behaviour, our way of thinking and viewing things. You´re the one that decides whether you will govern it or it will govern you.
It´s your choice – you can be a slave to technology or you can be its master. You can let it use you or you can use it to maximise your possibilities and make your dreams a reality. You can use it to do good.
It´s our passion. We want to create it and share it; to make it accessible to the world, so that it gets transformed and evolves among us all. Our passion is putting it into your hands. Our duty is to help you understand it, to encourage you to use it and inspire you so that you want to create it.
We firmly believe that technology can make the world a better, fairer and more honest place. It democratises; it brings us closer together, it breaks down the barriers of distance and communication. Technology speaks a universal language.
Use it, understand it, create it. You are capable of more than you could ever imagine.