- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Xpider: World’s Smallest 3d Printed Spider Robot
Roboeve team is passionate about making robots and Xpider is the result of their work. It is the smallest programmable spider robot in the world, only 3.4-inch in diameter and weights only 5.3 oz. You can easily place...
- Posted 6 years ago
Bq – bringing the manufacturing back to Europe with an impressive economical growth
BQ, a spanish company born in 2010 is now selling in many European countries. Became famous for their innovative approach to smartphones and tablets, designed to be affordable but really reliable and resilient: the best product you...
- Posted 8 years ago