- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Xpider: World’s Smallest 3d Printed Spider Robot
Roboeve team is passionate about making robots and Xpider is the result of their work. It is the smallest programmable spider robot in the world, only 3.4-inch in diameter and weights only 5.3 oz. You can easily place...
- Posted 6 years ago
Bq – bringing the manufacturing back to Europe with an impressive economical growth
BQ, a spanish company born in 2010 is now selling in many European countries. Became famous for their innovative approach to smartphones and tablets, designed to be affordable but really reliable and resilient: the best product you...
- Posted 7 years ago