- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 23 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Xpider: World’s Smallest 3d Printed Spider Robot
Roboeve team is passionate about making robots and Xpider is the result of their work. It is the smallest programmable spider robot in the world, only 3.4-inch in diameter and weights only 5.3 oz. You can easily place...
- Posted 5 years ago
Bq – bringing the manufacturing back to Europe with an impressive economical growth
BQ, a spanish company born in 2010 is now selling in many European countries. Became famous for their innovative approach to smartphones and tablets, designed to be affordable but really reliable and resilient: the best product you...
- Posted 7 years ago