- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Bluz: A cloud-connected, Bluetooth LE development kit 300% funded on Kickstarter, last days!
Bluz is a Bluetooth LE development kit (DK) unlike any other. Bluz comes cloud connected out of the box to the Spark cloud, meaning you can access the device from anywhere in the world, and not just when you’re smartphone is nearby. BLE is a fantastic compliment to other wireless technologies such as WiFi and Cellular. It can use one gateway as a central point of deployment for many low power, low cost sensors. Or it can use your cell phone as the gateway to integrate wearables, giving you extensive battery life without compromising connectivity.
Bluz is a system designed not only for prototyping but also for real production. Here are few features:
- Mobile Gateway: Free apps will be provided for iOS and Android. These apps will connect to a bluz dev kit whenever one is nearby and route data to the cloud. The apps will be customizable and can be modified to fit your project or product, which is perfect for wearables.
- Gateway Shield: A shield with a BLE Central device that accepts a Core/Photon (not included). Once the Core/Photon is loaded up with the proper sketch, it will allow up to 8 bluz DK’s to connect at once to the Spark Cloud. (NOTE: This will be either Electron compatible or we will offer an upgrade option before shipment)
- Bluz Gateway: A fully integrated and enclosed gateway for use in your own products. A sleek, plastic case will enclose both a BLE central device and a Wifi radio that will plug into any USB Type-A port (like your phone charger). Just like the shield, this will allow up to 8 bluz DK’s to connect to the Spark cloud at once. The Gateway will have a Spark Photon board inside, allowing you to easily setup your Wifi connection for cloud access.
- Bluz will integrate into the Spark environment and sit alongside their own kits. This means you will have full access to the Spark tools
- Tinker: Don’t want to code? No problem! Use Tinker to quickly hook up a circuit and control it from your smartphone or tablet.
- IFTTT: Bluz comes fully integrated into the IFTTT framework via the Spark channel for complete event driven programming from many sources.
- Webhooks: Trigger actions to any type of online resource by simply creating a webhook and triggering it from bluz
- REST API: Simple control of your hardware from any programming language.
300% funded and still 4 days to go for the Kickstarter campaign. Rush to grab one on their page!