- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Bluetooth Module with CC2541
Breakout board compatible with the XBee format and equipped with the Bluetooth 4.0 (Low Energy) module of the Texas Instruments CC2541.
It is particularly suitable for use with the “Bluetooth Shield” (not included – see related products) specially designed to accommodate three different types of Bluetooth modules (HC-05, BLECC2541, BLE40).
Breakout board dimensions with a Bluetooth module (mm): 33x25x10.
N.B. the &q
Read more: Bluetooth Module with CC2541