- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Blue LASER module 2 W – 445 nm
Laser module with blue emission (445 nm) for industrial applications complying with EN60825-1 standards. Each module is tested in continuous output for 200 hours and is subject to 300 ON / OFF cycles. The module has a fan for heat dissipation, allowing the LASER to operate continuously.
The module requires a 12 volt supply voltage and a current of less than 1 A.
CAUTION !!! CLASS 4 LASER DEVICE, AVOID EXPOSURE OF EYE OR SKIN TO
Read more: Blue LASER module 2 W – 445 nm