- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 4 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
BLE Micro EVB v2.0 is a Bluetooth 4.0 Development Board for Wearable Projects
BLEmicro series, made by DFRobot, is Bluetooth 4.0 development kits specifically designed for professional developers. It is equipped with all the Bluetooth features of Bluno (an Arduino uno form factor development board) main controller, which can help the developers to achieve remarkable results.
In addition, the latest firmware V1.8 is able to support the AT command operation and transparent transmission by serial port to switch the mode.
The module can be powered by USB or button cells. When powered by button cells, it can be used as iBeacon. However, at present, DFRobot is unable to provide the corresponding App and software.
BLE Micro features:
- Support debugging BLE via AT command
- Support host slave mode switching
- Support transparent transmission via serial port(only compatible with UNO and Arduino)
- Support Arduino program remote updating(Bluetooth 4.0 wireless programming)
- Support updating BLE firmware via USB
- Support Bluetooth HID, easy to upgrade BLE firmware, fit for Android and IOS, open source, suitable for secondary development.
- Support iBeacon
Board specifications include:
- Bluetooth Chip – Texas Instruments CC2540 8051 MCU with USB, Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity
- Wireless Connectivity
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Transfer rate: ≤1Mbps
- Modulation: GFSK, Bluetooth low power, V4.0
- Sensitivity: -93dB
- Transmission distance – 30m in free space
- USB – 1x micro USB port
- Expansion – 21 through holes with reset, power signals, UART, and GPIOs.
- Input Voltage: +3.3 DC
- Power Consumption – Working: 10.6mA average, ready mode:8.7mA
- Temperature Range – -10 ℃ ~ +65 ℃
- Dimensions – 49mm x 35mm
Typical applications include iBeacon, HID connection, wearable equipment, and Bluetooth development.