- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 6 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
BLE Micro EVB v2.0 is a Bluetooth 4.0 Development Board for Wearable Projects
BLEmicro series, made by DFRobot, is Bluetooth 4.0 development kits specifically designed for professional developers. It is equipped with all the Bluetooth features of Bluno (an Arduino uno form factor development board) main controller, which can help the developers to achieve remarkable results.
In addition, the latest firmware V1.8 is able to support the AT command operation and transparent transmission by serial port to switch the mode.
The module can be powered by USB or button cells. When powered by button cells, it can be used as iBeacon. However, at present, DFRobot is unable to provide the corresponding App and software.
BLE Micro features:
- Support debugging BLE via AT command
- Support host slave mode switching
- Support transparent transmission via serial port(only compatible with UNO and Arduino)
- Support Arduino program remote updating(Bluetooth 4.0 wireless programming)
- Support updating BLE firmware via USB
- Support Bluetooth HID, easy to upgrade BLE firmware, fit for Android and IOS, open source, suitable for secondary development.
- Support iBeacon
Board specifications include:
- Bluetooth Chip – Texas Instruments CC2540 8051 MCU with USB, Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity
- Wireless Connectivity
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Transfer rate: ≤1Mbps
- Modulation: GFSK, Bluetooth low power, V4.0
- Sensitivity: -93dB
- Transmission distance – 30m in free space
- USB – 1x micro USB port
- Expansion – 21 through holes with reset, power signals, UART, and GPIOs.
- Input Voltage: +3.3 DC
- Power Consumption – Working: 10.6mA average, ready mode:8.7mA
- Temperature Range – -10 ℃ ~ +65 ℃
- Dimensions – 49mm x 35mm
Typical applications include iBeacon, HID connection, wearable equipment, and Bluetooth development.