- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Big robot chassis with engines
Chassis specially designed to make a crawler robot able to move on rough terrain and able to transport a load of about 7 kg.
The frame, the gears, the suspension struts, and the wheels are made of aluminum.
The upper part of the frame has many fixing holes and some slots for the installation of electronics and accessories such as a miniature RC servo (on the front and back) and a medium-sized RC servo (in the central part).
Read more: Big robot chassis with engines