- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 8 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 8 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Big robot chassis with engines
Chassis specially designed to make a crawler robot able to move on rough terrain and able to transport a load of about 7 kg.
The frame, the gears, the suspension struts, and the wheels are made of aluminum.
The upper part of the frame has many fixing holes and some slots for the installation of electronics and accessories such as a miniature RC servo (on the front and back) and a medium-sized RC servo (in the central part).
Read more: Big robot chassis with engines