- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Big robot chassis with engines
Chassis specially designed to make a crawler robot able to move on rough terrain and able to transport a load of about 7 kg.
The frame, the gears, the suspension struts, and the wheels are made of aluminum.
The upper part of the frame has many fixing holes and some slots for the installation of electronics and accessories such as a miniature RC servo (on the front and back) and a medium-sized RC servo (in the central part).
Read more: Big robot chassis with engines