- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 6 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Bathroom ventilation fan controller with Arduino
In this project we are looking for a solution to control the humidity level in the bathroom. In particular we will try to control an already present fan that is operated manually. You can of course buy a fan with an integrated controller, but this is often expensive and with limited manual settings, here we’ll see how to build one!
The controller has the following functions and options: it measures relative humidity and temperature (via the BME280 sensor), turns on a fan (with a relay) and turns it off when the humidity has dropped. It is also possible to keep the fan on for a selectable time after the humidity has dropped. Everything is controlled by an Arduino Nano.