- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Bathroom ventilation fan controller with Arduino
In this project we are looking for a solution to control the humidity level in the bathroom. In particular we will try to control an already present fan that is operated manually. You can of course buy a fan with an integrated controller, but this is often expensive and with limited manual settings, here we’ll see how to build one!
The controller has the following functions and options: it measures relative humidity and temperature (via the BME280 sensor), turns on a fan (with a relay) and turns it off when the humidity has dropped. It is also possible to keep the fan on for a selectable time after the humidity has dropped. Everything is controlled by an Arduino Nano.