- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Bathroom ventilation fan controller with Arduino
In this project we are looking for a solution to control the humidity level in the bathroom. In particular we will try to control an already present fan that is operated manually. You can of course buy a fan with an integrated controller, but this is often expensive and with limited manual settings, here we’ll see how to build one!
The controller has the following functions and options: it measures relative humidity and temperature (via the BME280 sensor), turns on a fan (with a relay) and turns it off when the humidity has dropped. It is also possible to keep the fan on for a selectable time after the humidity has dropped. Everything is controlled by an Arduino Nano.