- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Arduino Snake LED game
In this project we will see how to recreate the Snake game on a matrix of LEDs. After loading, the game will automatically start with the snake in the lower left corner. An apple will randomly spawn and you can start moving the snake with a joystick.
We have an 8 x 12 matrix of LEDs with ws2811 chips powered by an external 5v power supply. This game works with matrix of any size with minor code changes. We use an Arduino (in this case Mega) to control the lights in the matrix. The circuit diagram is shown below.
The joystick is an analog stick that requires only 3 inputs for the Arduino: 2 analog inputs to read the x and y direction and a digital input to know if the analog stick is pressed. All wiring and power supply are hidden inside the table.