- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 13 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Arduino Robot is Perfect to Cook You Breakfast
James Bruton has just created an Arduino-powered robot that is able to boil an egg for you (for now), but he’s planning to expand its repertoire as a sort of ongoing theme/project.
The robot first holds an egg in a metal basket and rotates it over a nearly boiling saucepan using a servo along with a motor/encoder/screw assembly. The egg is lowered into the water with a motor, then waits for six minutes to take it out. From there, the egg is rotated out and flipped by yet another servo into a secondary container.
As of now, temperature is manually controlled, but it’s tracked with a DS18B20 temperature sensor to initiate the egg lowering procedure. Possible upgrade includes automatic temperature control.
Watch the video below for further information.