- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Arduino Robot is Perfect to Cook You Breakfast
James Bruton has just created an Arduino-powered robot that is able to boil an egg for you (for now), but he’s planning to expand its repertoire as a sort of ongoing theme/project.
The robot first holds an egg in a metal basket and rotates it over a nearly boiling saucepan using a servo along with a motor/encoder/screw assembly. The egg is lowered into the water with a motor, then waits for six minutes to take it out. From there, the egg is rotated out and flipped by yet another servo into a secondary container.
As of now, temperature is manually controlled, but it’s tracked with a DS18B20 temperature sensor to initiate the egg lowering procedure. Possible upgrade includes automatic temperature control.
Watch the video below for further information.