- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 5 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Arduino Robot is Perfect to Cook You Breakfast
James Bruton has just created an Arduino-powered robot that is able to boil an egg for you (for now), but he’s planning to expand its repertoire as a sort of ongoing theme/project.
The robot first holds an egg in a metal basket and rotates it over a nearly boiling saucepan using a servo along with a motor/encoder/screw assembly. The egg is lowered into the water with a motor, then waits for six minutes to take it out. From there, the egg is rotated out and flipped by yet another servo into a secondary container.
As of now, temperature is manually controlled, but it’s tracked with a DS18B20 temperature sensor to initiate the egg lowering procedure. Possible upgrade includes automatic temperature control.
Watch the video below for further information.