- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Arduino-Powered Omni Wheel Robotic Plotter
Omni Wheel CNC plotter is a device with four wheels that allow sliding motion in the X/Y plane courtesy of their perpendicular rollers. to make it more interesting, the maker has attached a pen, along with a servo-based lifting mechanism, turning this robot into a free-range plotter.
Omni-wheels only have traction in the direction of rotation.
This instructable explains how to make an XY plotter from four Omni-wheels, four 28BYJ-48 stepping motors, an Arduino Uno R3 microcontroller, an SG90 servo, and an HC-06 Bluetooth module.
Metal-work is simple … all you need is a screw-driver, three drills, a rat-tail file, and a sharp knife,.
The CNC plotter has an on-board interpreter that recognises the g-code output from “Inkscape”. All that is required is an XON XOFF terminal that can send text-files one line at a time.
This affordable bot (it costs less than $100 USD) has been built using the following components:
- 1 only Arduino UNO R3 with USB Cable
- 1 only SG90 servo
- 1 only HC-06 Bluetooth module
- 4 only 28BYJ-48 5V stepper motors with ULN2003 motor controllers 
- 4 only 58mm plastic omni wheels
- 4 only 5mm metal omni wheel couplings 
- 24 only Arduino female-female jumper cables
- 1 only proto-board to make the shield
The full list of all needed materials is available at the Instructables page.