- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Arduino-Powered Omni Wheel Robotic Plotter
Omni Wheel CNC plotter is a device with four wheels that allow sliding motion in the X/Y plane courtesy of their perpendicular rollers. to make it more interesting, the maker has attached a pen, along with a servo-based lifting mechanism, turning this robot into a free-range plotter.
Omni-wheels only have traction in the direction of rotation.
This instructable explains how to make an XY plotter from four Omni-wheels, four 28BYJ-48 stepping motors, an Arduino Uno R3 microcontroller, an SG90 servo, and an HC-06 Bluetooth module.
Metal-work is simple … all you need is a screw-driver, three drills, a rat-tail file, and a sharp knife,.
The CNC plotter has an on-board interpreter that recognises the g-code output from “Inkscape”. All that is required is an XON XOFF terminal that can send text-files one line at a time.
This affordable bot (it costs less than $100 USD) has been built using the following components:
- 1 only Arduino UNO R3 with USB Cable
- 1 only SG90 servo
- 1 only HC-06 Bluetooth module
- 4 only 28BYJ-48 5V stepper motors with ULN2003 motor controllers 
- 4 only 58mm plastic omni wheels
- 4 only 5mm metal omni wheel couplings 
- 24 only Arduino female-female jumper cables
- 1 only proto-board to make the shield
The full list of all needed materials is available at the Instructables page.