- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Arduino MKR WAN 1300 (LoRa Connectivity)
Arduino MKR WAN 1300 (LoRa Connectivity) combines the functionality of the MKR Zero and LoRa connectivity.
The board is a cost-effective solution for makers seeking to add Lo-Ra connectivity to IoT projects with minimal experience in networking.
The MKR WAN 1300 is based on the Atmel SAMD21 and a Murata CMWX1ZZABZ Lo-Ra module.
The board can be powered using two 1.5V “AA”, “AAA” batteries, or external 5V.&nb
Read more: Arduino MKR WAN 1300 (LoRa Connectivity)