- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Arduino MKR WAN 1300 (LoRa Connectivity)
Arduino MKR WAN 1300 (LoRa Connectivity) combines the functionality of the MKR Zero and LoRa connectivity.
The board is a cost-effective solution for makers seeking to add Lo-Ra connectivity to IoT projects with minimal experience in networking.
The MKR WAN 1300 is based on the Atmel SAMD21 and a Murata CMWX1ZZABZ Lo-Ra module.
The board can be powered using two 1.5V “AA”, “AAA” batteries, or external 5V.&nb
Read more: Arduino MKR WAN 1300 (LoRa Connectivity)