- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Voltage amplifier module that allows raising the level of any continuous or variable signal, provided that it is unidirectional.
This amplifier can operate in both inverting and non-inverting modes.
Supply voltage between 1.8 and 6 V, with a stand-by absorption of just 85 μA.
All input and output contacts are available on the side of the base (mounting a pin strip that allows the insertion of the card in other circuits) and
Read more: Amplifier module