- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
Voltage amplifier module that allows raising the level of any continuous or variable signal, provided that it is unidirectional.
This amplifier can operate in both inverting and non-inverting modes.
Supply voltage between 1.8 and 6 V, with a stand-by absorption of just 85 μA.
All input and output contacts are available on the side of the base (mounting a pin strip that allows the insertion of the card in other circuits) and
Read more: Amplifier module