- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
AI-based remote Temperature Inspection
This AI-based remote Temperature Inspection is made by one of our customers and Seeed together. This system is perfect for populated locations where rapid temperature inspection is needed, especially in the situation of containing the COVID-19 pandemic where people need to wear masks while measuring the temperature.
The system is equipped with a facial recognition feature. As long as the facial information is in the database, the system can recognize faces and measure forehead temperature at the same time, even when the person wears a mask.