- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
AI-based remote Temperature Inspection
This AI-based remote Temperature Inspection is made by one of our customers and Seeed together. This system is perfect for populated locations where rapid temperature inspection is needed, especially in the situation of containing the COVID-19 pandemic where people need to wear masks while measuring the temperature.
The system is equipped with a facial recognition feature. As long as the facial information is in the database, the system can recognize faces and measure forehead temperature at the same time, even when the person wears a mask.