- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 4 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 6 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 1 week ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 1 week ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 2 weeks ago
5 Truths from Forbes about The Rise Of Open Source
Forbes and CenturyLink business, important magazines dedicated to business and targeting high level executives, make a recall at what is open source and why it is so rumored, especially from the last year on.
Started as “geek’s stuff” and “not really professional”, things have changed so much, and also “not tech” world is recognizing it:
During the past year major tech brands such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft have adopted a more open source philosophy, evident in their latest software releases. Similarly, more large companies are utilizing open source solutions alongside proprietary software to tap into open source’s diverse, creative, cooperative community of developers, thought leaders and users.
If you want to expand the use of open source in your own business, there are a few things you should know.
Which are the 5 things to know about open source?
1. Big Companies Use open source
2. Big Companies Make open source
3. Professionals Develop open source
4. Open source is more secure than what you think
5. To introduce open source into your company, start from what will work for your company
see the details on CenturyLinkVoice: 5 Things To Know About The Rise Of Open Source – Forbes.