- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
4 DOF Plexiglass Robotic Arm
Kit containing everything you need to make a plexiglas robot arm with 4 degrees of freedom, rotating base (180 °), gripper to grasp the objects and 5 analogue RC servos that can be managed by Arduino or other electronics. The gripper can be mounted either horizontally or vertically and it is able to rotate +/- 90 degrees at the wrist level.
The kit includes: 3 Analogue RC servos with metal gears of 13 kg•cm (for the movement of the arm and the rotation of the base), 2 mini RC servos of 1,2 kg•cm (for the control and rotation of the gripper), 1 robotic gripper, plexiglass parts 3 mm and 5 mm thickness (laser cut) to make the arm structure, 2 servo extensions (300 mm), swivel plate with ball bearing for rotation of the base and all the small metal parts for assembly.
Read more: 4 DOF Plexiglass Robotic Arm