- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
4 DOF Plexiglass Robotic Arm
Kit containing everything you need to make a plexiglas robot arm with 4 degrees of freedom, rotating base (180 °), gripper to grasp the objects and 5 analogue RC servos that can be managed by Arduino or other electronics. The gripper can be mounted either horizontally or vertically and it is able to rotate +/- 90 degrees at the wrist level.
The kit includes: 3 Analogue RC servos with metal gears of 13 kg•cm (for the movement of the arm and the rotation of the base), 2 mini RC servos of 1,2 kg•cm (for the control and rotation of the gripper), 1 robotic gripper, plexiglass parts 3 mm and 5 mm thickness (laser cut) to make the arm structure, 2 servo extensions (300 mm), swivel plate with ball bearing for rotation of the base and all the small metal parts for assembly.
Read more: 4 DOF Plexiglass Robotic Arm