- Wireless Power TransferPosted 14 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
4 DOF Plexiglass Robotic Arm
Kit containing everything you need to make a plexiglas robot arm with 4 degrees of freedom, rotating base (180 °), gripper to grasp the objects and 5 analogue RC servos that can be managed by Arduino or other electronics. The gripper can be mounted either horizontally or vertically and it is able to rotate +/- 90 degrees at the wrist level.
The kit includes: 3 Analogue RC servos with metal gears of 13 kg•cm (for the movement of the arm and the rotation of the base), 2 mini RC servos of 1,2 kg•cm (for the control and rotation of the gripper), 1 robotic gripper, plexiglass parts 3 mm and 5 mm thickness (laser cut) to make the arm structure, 2 servo extensions (300 mm), swivel plate with ball bearing for rotation of the base and all the small metal parts for assembly.
Read more: 4 DOF Plexiglass Robotic Arm