- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 24 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
3D4040 – The big 3D printer – 40x40x40 cm
New FDM (Fused deposition modeling) 3D printer capable to produce 40x40x40 cm (64,000 cm3) objects.
Ideal for hobbyists and professionals who want to get models and reproductions in PLA, ABS, Nylon, wood and other material that can be melted below 300 ° C.
The 3D4040 is a 3D printer capable to produce large objects despite its small dimensions. It comes with a tempered glass plate of 6mm thickness that can
Read more: 3D4040 – The big 3D printer – 40x40x40 cm