- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
1-click Bill of Material automatic purchase: no more annoying click-sessions to buy what you need
If you love making your own electronic boards you know how annoying is to purchase online all the components needed. Especially when you read about a project on internet and you have to figure the bill of materials out of the description.
Now, with 1-click BOM you can download or share a .tsv BOM list and let the plugin directly fill you cart in, automatically connecting to the main electronic components online stores:
1-click BOM is a browser extension that fills your shopping carts for you on sites like Digikey and Mouser, you simply paste from a spreadsheet or visit an online .tsv file. This way you can keep one bill of materials (BOM) that lets you and people you share the BOM with quickly purchase items from multiple retailers.
Currently supported retailers are:
Check the roadmap for more details on planned features.
If you visit a page that ends in
.tsvand has data in the right format available 1clickBOM will show a blue badge and button with an arrow. Clicking the blue button will load the data into 1clickBOM. Alternatively you can paste from any spreadsheet (Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, etc.) by selecting the relevant columns copying them and then clicking the paste button on 1clickBOM’s popup.
The code is available on GitHub.