- The OPEN MOTOR CONTROL: an open source motor controller for everyonePosted 1 day ago
- RandA PhotoSharing: Are you a Maker?Posted 2 weeks ago
- GestIC Meets Raspberry Pi: gesture recognition with Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gestic Meets Arduino: gesture recognition with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Fishino pinout is available!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FISHINO: Arduino becomes wirelessPosted 4 weeks ago
- Boar’s Board, something wild is making its way into the world of electronicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Microsoft & Open Source: the Odd CouplePosted 4 weeks ago
- The Drink Maker: Open Sourcing your Cocktail!Posted 1 month ago
- ArdIR a programmable and remotely manageable Infrared control with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
Web thermostat with Arduino
[singlepic id=199 w=320 h=240 float=center]
Equipped with Ethernet interface, Arduino controls a boiler to maintain the set temperature and publish environmental data via Internet on Pachube, and the web interface allows setting the temperature remotely via Internet.
[singlepic id=201 w=320 h=240 float=center]
The project is designed to control an heating system in order to keep the temperature in a room above a certain value, which can be set from Internet or a Personal Computer by LAN, because ours is not a simple thermostat but a complex unit managed by Arduino, which can connect to a local network with ethernet interface. The thermostat allows many functions, including the publication temperature measured at regular intervals (set by firmware), as well as the state of the boiler (on or off). The datas are published on the website http://www.pachube.com, which provides a database which stores user data, also makes available a series of gadgets to be able to view this data directly into web pages.