- Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015Posted 36 mins ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & RecorderPosted 3 days ago
- Welcome to the Arduino MRF24J40 Wireless ShieldPosted 1 week ago
- Top Ten most exciting news in Open Hardware in 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- A simple 1 Channel remote control Receiver at 433,92 MHzPosted 2 weeks ago
- Here comes the open source Snow Plow RobotPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover Banana Pi, another Linux board for you to experiment with!Posted 1 month ago
- An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!Posted 1 month ago
- What is new in Raspberry Pi B+Posted 2 months ago
- Using Aurel RFTide along with Arduino: the RFTide ShieldPosted 2 months ago
Web thermostat with Arduino
[singlepic id=199 w=320 h=240 float=center]
Equipped with Ethernet interface, Arduino controls a boiler to maintain the set temperature and publish environmental data via Internet on Pachube, and the web interface allows setting the temperature remotely via Internet.
[singlepic id=201 w=320 h=240 float=center]
The project is designed to control an heating system in order to keep the temperature in a room above a certain value, which can be set from Internet or a Personal Computer by LAN, because ours is not a simple thermostat but a complex unit managed by Arduino, which can connect to a local network with ethernet interface. The thermostat allows many functions, including the publication temperature measured at regular intervals (set by firmware), as well as the state of the boiler (on or off). The datas are published on the website http://www.pachube.com, which provides a database which stores user data, also makes available a series of gadgets to be able to view this data directly into web pages.