- An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!Posted 3 days ago
- What is new in Raspberry Pi B+Posted 1 week ago
- Using Aurel RFTide along with Arduino: the RFTide ShieldPosted 4 weeks ago
- Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their positionPosted 1 month ago
- Creating small mesh networks with Aurel RFTidePosted 1 month ago
- Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScopePosted 1 month ago
- Let’s discover Aurel RFTidePosted 2 months ago
- Powering Arduino with Batteries thanks to a Battery ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 2 months ago
Web thermostat with Arduino
[singlepic id=199 w=320 h=240 float=center]
Equipped with Ethernet interface, Arduino controls a boiler to maintain the set temperature and publish environmental data via Internet on Pachube, and the web interface allows setting the temperature remotely via Internet.
[singlepic id=201 w=320 h=240 float=center]
The project is designed to control an heating system in order to keep the temperature in a room above a certain value, which can be set from Internet or a Personal Computer by LAN, because ours is not a simple thermostat but a complex unit managed by Arduino, which can connect to a local network with ethernet interface. The thermostat allows many functions, including the publication temperature measured at regular intervals (set by firmware), as well as the state of the boiler (on or off). The datas are published on the website http://www.pachube.com, which provides a database which stores user data, also makes available a series of gadgets to be able to view this data directly into web pages.