- 3Drag K8200: the most amazing Mods and HacksPosted 3 hours ago
- UDOO: a Linux/Arduino compatible board on SteroidsPosted 23 hours ago
- Rome Maker Faire 2014 Call for makers is out!Posted 4 days ago
- Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY GreenhousePosted 1 week ago
- Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware IndustryPosted 1 week ago
- Raspberry Pi as an Audio/Media Center: the best Linux distrosPosted 2 weeks ago
- Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with AjaxPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arduino Yún: the best hacks you will ever seePosted 3 weeks ago
- Saving Bees in Open Source: Interview to Tristan Copley Smith and Open Source Beehives projectPosted 4 weeks ago
- Using REST with Arduino YunPosted 1 month ago
Web thermostat with Arduino
[singlepic id=199 w=320 h=240 float=center]
Equipped with Ethernet interface, Arduino controls a boiler to maintain the set temperature and publish environmental data via Internet on Pachube, and the web interface allows setting the temperature remotely via Internet.
[singlepic id=201 w=320 h=240 float=center]
The project is designed to control an heating system in order to keep the temperature in a room above a certain value, which can be set from Internet or a Personal Computer by LAN, because ours is not a simple thermostat but a complex unit managed by Arduino, which can connect to a local network with ethernet interface. The thermostat allows many functions, including the publication temperature measured at regular intervals (set by firmware), as well as the state of the boiler (on or off). The datas are published on the website http://www.pachube.com, which provides a database which stores user data, also makes available a series of gadgets to be able to view this data directly into web pages.