- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 5 days ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 3 weeks ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 4 weeks ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- The soul of the open source automatic bartender: the DRINK MAKER softwarePosted 1 month ago
- An Open Source 2x3W Class D (Low Frequency) amplifierPosted 2 months ago
- How to evaluate a Stereo Lithographic 3D PrintersPosted 2 months ago
- Interview to Eben Upton: the New Raspberry Pi 3, Makers, Pi Zero…and morePosted 2 months ago
- The Zerynth Framework: programming IoT with PythonPosted 2 months ago
Web thermostat with Arduino
[singlepic id=199 w=320 h=240 float=center]
Equipped with Ethernet interface, Arduino controls a boiler to maintain the set temperature and publish environmental data via Internet on Pachube, and the web interface allows setting the temperature remotely via Internet.
[singlepic id=201 w=320 h=240 float=center]
The project is designed to control an heating system in order to keep the temperature in a room above a certain value, which can be set from Internet or a Personal Computer by LAN, because ours is not a simple thermostat but a complex unit managed by Arduino, which can connect to a local network with ethernet interface. The thermostat allows many functions, including the publication temperature measured at regular intervals (set by firmware), as well as the state of the boiler (on or off). The datas are published on the website http://www.pachube.com, which provides a database which stores user data, also makes available a series of gadgets to be able to view this data directly into web pages.