- The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the FirmwarePosted 1 week ago
- 32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!Posted 1 week ago
- RandA: Merging Raspberry Pi and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- PCB Recycling: The Core of Your Electronics Is More Valuable Than You ThinkPosted 4 weeks ago
- Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015Posted 4 weeks ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & RecorderPosted 1 month ago
- Welcome to the Arduino MRF24J40 Wireless ShieldPosted 1 month ago
- Top Ten most exciting news in Open Hardware in 2014Posted 1 month ago
- A simple 1 Channel remote control Receiver at 433,92 MHzPosted 1 month ago
- Here comes the open source Snow Plow RobotPosted 2 months ago
Web thermostat with Arduino
[singlepic id=199 w=320 h=240 float=center]
Equipped with Ethernet interface, Arduino controls a boiler to maintain the set temperature and publish environmental data via Internet on Pachube, and the web interface allows setting the temperature remotely via Internet.
[singlepic id=201 w=320 h=240 float=center]
The project is designed to control an heating system in order to keep the temperature in a room above a certain value, which can be set from Internet or a Personal Computer by LAN, because ours is not a simple thermostat but a complex unit managed by Arduino, which can connect to a local network with ethernet interface. The thermostat allows many functions, including the publication temperature measured at regular intervals (set by firmware), as well as the state of the boiler (on or off). The datas are published on the website http://www.pachube.com, which provides a database which stores user data, also makes available a series of gadgets to be able to view this data directly into web pages.