- ArdIR a programmable and remotely manageable Infrared control with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- BOAR’S PIGLET 01: our newborn multi-axis development boardPosted 1 week ago
- BOAR’S Board: the ultimate board!Posted 1 week ago
- From Arduino to Genuino, the reasons for a choicePosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s code with STM32 NUCLEOPosted 2 weeks ago
- RandA: first application, Environmental Monitoring with WebcamPosted 1 month ago
- Vote for the Open Source Snow Plow RobotPosted 1 month ago
- Presenting Microchip GestIC for implementing Gesture recognitionPosted 1 month ago
- Feeding power to Arduino: the ultimate guidePosted 2 months ago
- Push notifications from Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
Web thermostat with Arduino
[singlepic id=199 w=320 h=240 float=center]
Equipped with Ethernet interface, Arduino controls a boiler to maintain the set temperature and publish environmental data via Internet on Pachube, and the web interface allows setting the temperature remotely via Internet.
[singlepic id=201 w=320 h=240 float=center]
The project is designed to control an heating system in order to keep the temperature in a room above a certain value, which can be set from Internet or a Personal Computer by LAN, because ours is not a simple thermostat but a complex unit managed by Arduino, which can connect to a local network with ethernet interface. The thermostat allows many functions, including the publication temperature measured at regular intervals (set by firmware), as well as the state of the boiler (on or off). The datas are published on the website http://www.pachube.com, which provides a database which stores user data, also makes available a series of gadgets to be able to view this data directly into web pages.