- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 2 days ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 3 weeks ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 1 month ago
- 3Drag contest relaunchedPosted 1 month ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 1 month ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 1 month ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 2 months ago
- Internet Radio with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Great I/O expansion Shield for RaspberryPi based on I2CPosted 2 months ago
Web thermostat with Arduino
[singlepic id=199 w=320 h=240 float=center]
Equipped with Ethernet interface, Arduino controls a boiler to maintain the set temperature and publish environmental data via Internet on Pachube, and the web interface allows setting the temperature remotely via Internet.
[singlepic id=201 w=320 h=240 float=center]
The project is designed to control an heating system in order to keep the temperature in a room above a certain value, which can be set from Internet or a Personal Computer by LAN, because ours is not a simple thermostat but a complex unit managed by Arduino, which can connect to a local network with ethernet interface. The thermostat allows many functions, including the publication temperature measured at regular intervals (set by firmware), as well as the state of the boiler (on or off). The datas are published on the website http://www.pachube.com, which provides a database which stores user data, also makes available a series of gadgets to be able to view this data directly into web pages.