- Chat with Dave Hakkens: that’s why Phonebloks it’s about Co-Design and OpenSourcePosted 3 days ago
- The Story behind Atadiat: bringing Open Source Hardware to SyriaPosted 1 week ago
- A four channel (I/O) RN-42 Bluetooth interface controlled by an Android appPosted 2 weeks ago
- Press a button and Send a Tweet thanks to Arduino YÚNPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Low-Fi Arduino Powered Vertical PlotterPosted 3 weeks ago
- Focus on Arduino YÚN: a board for all, that makes life easierPosted 4 weeks ago
- How to design and 3D print a Case for an electronic boardPosted 1 month ago
- Rome crowns Massimo Emperor of MakersPosted 1 month ago
- FarmBot Founder Rory Aronson explains Precision AgriculturePosted 1 month ago
- Using The Raspberry Pi GSM Shield with TTY “CuteCom” extensionPosted 2 months ago
Web thermostat with Arduino
[singlepic id=199 w=320 h=240 float=center]
Equipped with Ethernet interface, Arduino controls a boiler to maintain the set temperature and publish environmental data via Internet on Pachube, and the web interface allows setting the temperature remotely via Internet.
[singlepic id=201 w=320 h=240 float=center]
The project is designed to control an heating system in order to keep the temperature in a room above a certain value, which can be set from Internet or a Personal Computer by LAN, because ours is not a simple thermostat but a complex unit managed by Arduino, which can connect to a local network with ethernet interface. The thermostat allows many functions, including the publication temperature measured at regular intervals (set by firmware), as well as the state of the boiler (on or off). The datas are published on the website http://www.pachube.com, which provides a database which stores user data, also makes available a series of gadgets to be able to view this data directly into web pages.