- Get Crazy with the Smartphone controlled Skateboarding!Posted 7 days ago
- RandA: WebServer applicationPosted 2 weeks ago
- BananaPi, the latest software updatesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: The firmwarePosted 4 weeks ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: How it worksPosted 1 month ago
- Syringe Heater for 3Drag chocolate printerPosted 1 month ago
- Arietta G25 – The latest Embedded Linux BoardPosted 2 months ago
- Learning how to use the RandA BoardPosted 2 months ago
- Assembling the Choco 3Drag Printing SyringePosted 2 months ago
- Top 5 Wireless Ways to Communicate with your ControllerPosted 2 months ago
Web thermostat with Arduino
[singlepic id=199 w=320 h=240 float=center]
Equipped with Ethernet interface, Arduino controls a boiler to maintain the set temperature and publish environmental data via Internet on Pachube, and the web interface allows setting the temperature remotely via Internet.
[singlepic id=201 w=320 h=240 float=center]
The project is designed to control an heating system in order to keep the temperature in a room above a certain value, which can be set from Internet or a Personal Computer by LAN, because ours is not a simple thermostat but a complex unit managed by Arduino, which can connect to a local network with ethernet interface. The thermostat allows many functions, including the publication temperature measured at regular intervals (set by firmware), as well as the state of the boiler (on or off). The datas are published on the website http://www.pachube.com, which provides a database which stores user data, also makes available a series of gadgets to be able to view this data directly into web pages.