- Vote for the Open Source Snow Plow RobotPosted 2 days ago
- Presenting Microchip GestIC for implementing Gesture recognitionPosted 6 days ago
- Feeding power to Arduino: the ultimate guidePosted 3 weeks ago
- Push notifications from Raspberry PiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi 2 or, better, “Four”!Posted 1 month ago
- Touch Display for Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- ArduDisplay, when the display becomes interactive!Posted 2 months ago
- LONG-RANGE TECHNOLOGIES FOR IoTPosted 3 months ago
- 3D Scanning with Microsoft KinectPosted 3 months ago
- Get Crazy with the Smartphone controlled Skateboarding!Posted 3 months ago
Web thermostat with Arduino
[singlepic id=199 w=320 h=240 float=center]
Equipped with Ethernet interface, Arduino controls a boiler to maintain the set temperature and publish environmental data via Internet on Pachube, and the web interface allows setting the temperature remotely via Internet.
[singlepic id=201 w=320 h=240 float=center]
The project is designed to control an heating system in order to keep the temperature in a room above a certain value, which can be set from Internet or a Personal Computer by LAN, because ours is not a simple thermostat but a complex unit managed by Arduino, which can connect to a local network with ethernet interface. The thermostat allows many functions, including the publication temperature measured at regular intervals (set by firmware), as well as the state of the boiler (on or off). The datas are published on the website http://www.pachube.com, which provides a database which stores user data, also makes available a series of gadgets to be able to view this data directly into web pages.