- Using Aurel RFTide along with Arduino: the RFTide ShieldPosted 3 days ago
- Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their positionPosted 1 week ago
- Creating small mesh networks with Aurel RFTidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScopePosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s discover Aurel RFTidePosted 3 weeks ago
- Powering Arduino with Batteries thanks to a Battery ShieldPosted 4 weeks ago
- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 1 month ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 1 month ago
- 3Drag is now printing with Chocolate!Posted 1 month ago
- Computer Vision with Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi modulePosted 2 months ago
The Maker Faire is coming to Europe!
As you may know, mostly thanks to Arduino’s success and Massimo Banzi, the Maker Faire, self dubbed as “World’s Largest Show (and Tell) festival— a family-friendly showcase of invention, creativity and resourcefulness, and a celebration of the Maker movement” is finally coming in Europe.
We’re not talking of a Mini Maker Faire (some have already been going on in Europe, such as in Brighton or in Groningen) but of the official event, that formerly was going on only in the US (NYC and Bay Area)
The official date for the maker call is not public yet but, in case you can’t read italian, we took the chance to translate a post from Arduino’s team official blog:
a call for makers – To participate as an exhibitor – will be out on February 18th: anyone interested can send their applications and projects, which will be carefully selected to create the program of the numerous exhibitions planned. Stay tuned on the home page of the trade show for the next updates!via Arduino Blog » Blog Archive » Prossimi eventi: Workshop Base e Maker Faire – The European Edition.
Are you planning to attend?