- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 13 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 16 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Jeremy Blum’s Exploring Arduino hits the shelves
The amazing Jeremy Blum, (see his previously released Oped – Re-Making Education on Open Electronics) released his book on Arduino. Can’t Miss!
Exploring Arduino uses the popular Arduino microcontroller platform as an instrument to teach topics in electrical engineering, programming, and human-computer interaction. The book shares best practices in programming and design that you can apply to any project, and code snippets and schematics that will serve as a useful references for future projects even after you’ve mastered all the topics in the book.