- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
ZX Spectrum USB Adapter for Raspberry Pi RetroPie Builds
I’ve been wanting to go all-out on a RetroPie build for a while now, and when I saw that reproduction Sinclair ZX Spectrum were available I knew they would be perfect.
It would have been simple enough to cram a Raspberry Pi into the case, but I wanted the ZX Spectrum keyboard to be functional. That’s why I designed this USB keyboard adapter board. The standard ZX Spectrum keyboard ribbons plug into the adapter, and it connects to any keyboard as a standard USB keyboard. There is also a DC barrel jack to supply power to the Raspberry Pi and to an optional fan.