- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Working from Home? This Calendar-Controlled “Busy” Light Project May Help
One of the upsides of working from home, especially when my 7 year old is off school is that I am available most of the time for the occasional quick cuddle, to laugh at something silly she’d just done or help her with something. One of the downsides is that at any time she could walk in to my office whilst I’m on a call.
What I need is a on-air style light, to let her know when I’m in meetings and when I’m not. Luckily I’m an IoT nut so I not only have the skills to build such a thing, but I have all the parts just lying around begging me to use them! So I built one!