- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 14 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
WiFi Work From Home Indicator
For those of us fortunate enough to be able to work from home, we are probably finding that there are some major challenges when it comes to boundaries with others in the house. To help with this, I created a really simple build with ESP8266 board that allows you to control the colour of LEDs using a web interface to let others in the house know that you are on a call or otherwise not to be disturbed.
The light also contains a magnet so it can easily be attached and removed from the door handle for ease of use and charging.
So if you area looking for a little more peace at home, maybe this is a guide for you!