- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
WiFi Work From Home Indicator
For those of us fortunate enough to be able to work from home, we are probably finding that there are some major challenges when it comes to boundaries with others in the house. To help with this, I created a really simple build with ESP8266 board that allows you to control the colour of LEDs using a web interface to let others in the house know that you are on a call or otherwise not to be disturbed.
The light also contains a magnet so it can easily be attached and removed from the door handle for ease of use and charging.
So if you area looking for a little more peace at home, maybe this is a guide for you!