- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
WhatsApp Surveillance Video Camera with IR Proximity Sensor
In this project, I wanted to create a surveillance video camera for my library, especially for one particular bookcase, to get notified when someone takes a book or organizes books differently. In that regard, I programmed a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ to capture the first-look thumbnail image and record a video with timestamp according to the data collated by Arduino Nano – motion and brightness. After collecting files and information from sensors, Raspberry Pi transfers them to the file_pathway webhook to be sent to the verified phone number as WhatsApp notification messages. In PHP, I provided the source code of the file_pathway webhook: save the file_pathway webhook on your server by entering your Twilio account settings – works stupendously even on the localhost.
Buy Raspberry Pi from our store!