- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Wearable IoT World Labs Winter 2016: submit now!
Wearable IoT World Labs is the world’s first accelerator/incubator blend solely focused on Wearable technologies and the Internet of Things (IOT).
It is ranked in the top 10 startup accelerators according to Forbes and it just open a call for new startups, the due date is December, 15th: Can’t miss it! Apply here!
We offer entrepreneurs the opportunity to be immersed in the heart of a growing ecosystem supporting them to build a company, a product and be ready for investment. We give experienced entrepreneurs the tools, technology, network, and mentorship to take innovation to a mainstream market.About this program
We host 15 startups in San Francisco for 15-weeks twice a year. We are currently taking applications for the program beginning on January 19th. The standard terms for the accelerator class are 2-4%.
Our approach is very hands-on by becoming fully immersed with you and your team to get you in the best shape, build a product, and refine the company message and pitch to investors in an effort to access capital through our global network of venture capitalists, angel investors and crowd funding platforms.
Each week during the program, you’ll be able to engage in inspiring and educational talks lead by great industry minds talking and sharing lessons learned around topics such as Crowdfunding/Investment, PR/Marketing, Manufacturing/Supply chain, Product/Retail, and more.
We also provide direct connections to a large community of entrepreneurs, designers/developers, go to market gurus, and technologists. We work to ensure you get what you need from who you need it from in time to build for greatness.
At the end of each class we have a Demo Day event for each company to present their pitch to a hand selected, invite-only audience full of investors, executives, press, and large brands.
We’re all about family. Apply now and join ours.