- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Waka Waka Messenger
Waka Waka is built on the idea to build a standalone device for messaging on long distances in hard to get areas like mountains, forests etcetera. TIt is not always possible or needed to establish voice communication so it is mainly text-only communication and has delivery acknowledgement functionality.
We also aim to create and use state of the art technologies like crypto features of our target platform (i.MX RT1010). All messages are transferred in an encrypted state(AES) over the air and no personal data is exposed.
Main i.MX RT1010 hardware features used in application:
- SNVS (secure timer)
- DCP (hardware crypto) – work in progress
We use SPI display and touch(resistive) sensor for user interaction due to lack of pins for 8080 display bus connection.