- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Vote for the Open Source Snow Plow Robot
It’s a caterpillar robot based on Arduino Uno, remotely controlled through a Play Station 2 wireless controllers. The robot is a miniature version of a true snowplow, caterpillar tracks, with blade and light projector mounted on top to light the way in the dark.
A truly green and innovative project that deserves your support!
Vote on Boca Bearings Innovation Competition.
How to vote
Open the Open Source Snow Plow Robot page and click on CLICK TO VOTE FOR THIS PROJECT
Insert your mail address and click SUBMIT
You’ll receive a mail with a link to confirm your vote.
Thank you to support us