- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
Vote for the Open Source Snow Plow Robot
It’s a caterpillar robot based on Arduino Uno, remotely controlled through a Play Station 2 wireless controllers. The robot is a miniature version of a true snowplow, caterpillar tracks, with blade and light projector mounted on top to light the way in the dark.
A truly green and innovative project that deserves your support!
Vote on Boca Bearings Innovation Competition.
How to vote
Open the Open Source Snow Plow Robot page and click on CLICK TO VOTE FOR THIS PROJECT
Insert your mail address and click SUBMIT
You’ll receive a mail with a link to confirm your vote.
Thank you to support us