- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Vote for the Open Source Snow Plow Robot
It’s a caterpillar robot based on Arduino Uno, remotely controlled through a Play Station 2 wireless controllers. The robot is a miniature version of a true snowplow, caterpillar tracks, with blade and light projector mounted on top to light the way in the dark.
A truly green and innovative project that deserves your support!
Vote on Boca Bearings Innovation Competition.
How to vote
Open the Open Source Snow Plow Robot page and click on CLICK TO VOTE FOR THIS PROJECT
Insert your mail address and click SUBMIT
You’ll receive a mail with a link to confirm your vote.
Thank you to support us