- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Using FreeRTOS multi-tasking in Arduino
The Arduino IDE and environment has many drivers and libraries available within an arms reach, but the Arduino environment is limited to just setup() and loop() and doesn’t support multi-tasking effectively.
This is a simple, easy to use and robust FreeRTOS implementation that can just shim into the Arduino IDE as a Library and allow the use of the best parts of both environments, seamlessly.