- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Upverter proposes the Hardware Product Canvas
Earlier in October, the Upverter team released the Hardware Product Canvas.
Despite the usefulness as a tool for design is maybe questionable, the canvas helps focusing on all the components in an early hardware project:
This is the Hardware Product Canvas. It’s a tool designed to help you get through the earliest stages of a hardware design. It’s open-source, creative commons, and totally hackable. We encourage you to take it, hack it and use it for your next hardware project or at your next hardware event.
via The Hardware Product Canvas – Upverter Blog.