- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Twinky: DIY Your Personal Arduino Assitant
Adrian Lindermann has just created his small yellow companion taking inspiration from Jibo. Twinky can respond to voice commands via a SpeakUp click module, along with pressure on its face/touchscreen.
Control is provided by an Arduino Mega, and Twinky can interact with other devices using a Bluetooth module. The robot’s head can even turn in order to point the display in the needed direction, and it’s able to play sound through an audio amplifier and speaker.
The creator has kindly published all the required 3D printing STL files allowing you to easily recreate your very own if you have access to a 3D printer.
Other components required to complete the robotic personal assistant include:
– Arduino Mega
– SpeakUp Click
– 4 Rellay Module
– Audio Amplifier
– DC Motor
– 2 Digital Signal Microphones
– 4.3in ITEAD touch screen
– SD Module
– RGB LED
– Arduino Mega Prototyping shield
For more details about Twinky jump over to the Instructables website or watch the demonstration video below.