- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Traktorino: the Open Source DIY Dj Midi Controller
Traktorino is a fully open source DIY MIDI controller based on the Arduino platform.
Created by Músico Nerd, the DIY MIDI controller is equipped with a wide variety of different sliders and knobs as well as LEDs which can provide customised feedback.
All the electronic components are safely protected in a laser cut wooden outer and the system has been specifically designed to house an Arduino Uno shield which controls Traktor DJ software by default. It also supports other MIDI programs, and perhaps could even be adapted to work with additional applications.
“The Traktorino is a MIDI class compliant device, designed for controlling Traktor. It has several features and custom made mappings, so you can take the most of the software. However, it can do much more than that. The Traktorino can control any software that accepts MIDI, like Ableton Live, Serato, FL Studio, Logic, etc.”
Check out the video below to learn more about the the DIY MIDI controller which is now available to download from GitHub.