- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Traktorino: the Open Source DIY Dj Midi Controller
Traktorino is a fully open source DIY MIDI controller based on the Arduino platform.
Created by Músico Nerd, the DIY MIDI controller is equipped with a wide variety of different sliders and knobs as well as LEDs which can provide customised feedback.
All the electronic components are safely protected in a laser cut wooden outer and the system has been specifically designed to house an Arduino Uno shield which controls Traktor DJ software by default. It also supports other MIDI programs, and perhaps could even be adapted to work with additional applications.
“The Traktorino is a MIDI class compliant device, designed for controlling Traktor. It has several features and custom made mappings, so you can take the most of the software. However, it can do much more than that. The Traktorino can control any software that accepts MIDI, like Ableton Live, Serato, FL Studio, Logic, etc.”
Check out the video below to learn more about the the DIY MIDI controller which is now available to download from GitHub.