- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
TinyCircuits now available on Digi-Key Electronics
TinyCircuits are used by thousands of people in over sixty countries worldwide to create a variety of projects, from makers creating projects at home to engineering students in the top universities doing cutting-edge research.
Their main product is the TinyDuino, an Arduino-compatible platform the size of a US quarter. The TinyDuino platform is completely modular and works like tiny electronic building blocks, so users can easily add complex functions, like GPS, Wi-Fi, motor control, or graphics displays to projects just by plugging the expandable modules (called TinyShields). Ideal applications include Maker projects, IoT, prototyping, and educational learning.
“We are excited to partner with Digi-Key to bring the TinyCircuits platform to electronics professionals worldwide,” said Ken Burns, President of TinyCircuits. “Digi-Key is the go-to place for getting quality electronic components rapidly – a feature heavily used by engineers in all stages of product development – and adding our products will allow engineers and product designers to rapidly test out concepts and develop products more quickly and efficiently.”