- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 weeks ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
TinyCircuits now available on Digi-Key Electronics
TinyCircuits are used by thousands of people in over sixty countries worldwide to create a variety of projects, from makers creating projects at home to engineering students in the top universities doing cutting-edge research.
Their main product is the TinyDuino, an Arduino-compatible platform the size of a US quarter. The TinyDuino platform is completely modular and works like tiny electronic building blocks, so users can easily add complex functions, like GPS, Wi-Fi, motor control, or graphics displays to projects just by plugging the expandable modules (called TinyShields). Ideal applications include Maker projects, IoT, prototyping, and educational learning.
“We are excited to partner with Digi-Key to bring the TinyCircuits platform to electronics professionals worldwide,” said Ken Burns, President of TinyCircuits. “Digi-Key is the go-to place for getting quality electronic components rapidly – a feature heavily used by engineers in all stages of product development – and adding our products will allow engineers and product designers to rapidly test out concepts and develop products more quickly and efficiently.”