- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
TinyCircuits now available on Digi-Key Electronics
TinyCircuits are used by thousands of people in over sixty countries worldwide to create a variety of projects, from makers creating projects at home to engineering students in the top universities doing cutting-edge research.
Their main product is the TinyDuino, an Arduino-compatible platform the size of a US quarter. The TinyDuino platform is completely modular and works like tiny electronic building blocks, so users can easily add complex functions, like GPS, Wi-Fi, motor control, or graphics displays to projects just by plugging the expandable modules (called TinyShields). Ideal applications include Maker projects, IoT, prototyping, and educational learning.
From the end of August, thanks to a new distribution agreement, TinyCircuit ‘s open source products are available for immediate shipment worldwide through Digi-Key Electronics.
“We are excited to partner with Digi-Key to bring the TinyCircuits platform to electronics professionals worldwide,” said Ken Burns, President of TinyCircuits. “Digi-Key is the go-to place for getting quality electronic components rapidly – a feature heavily used by engineers in all stages of product development – and adding our products will allow engineers and product designers to rapidly test out concepts and develop products more quickly and efficiently.”