- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
This wearable stimulates your brain to improve memory
Humm has announced a wearable that provides you with “neurostimulation” that you wear for 15 minutes a day to improve your memory.
The Berkeley, California-based company said it measured a 20% improvement in working memory and a rate of learning that was 120 times faster than a placebo after a 15-minute session with the wearable patch.