- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Do You Need Bluetooth 5 and WiFi 5 For Your Next IoT Project?
UcRobotics is going to launch the IVY5661 96Boards IoT Edition board that features 802.11ac (WiFI 5) and Bluetooth 5 thanks to the UniSoC UWP5661 Arm Cortex-M4 WiSoC chip. IVY5661 board specifications: SoC – UniSoC UWP5661 dual core Arm Cortex-M4 microcontroller...
- Posted 5 years ago