- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 7 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Windows 10 Running On A Raspberry Pi 3…Will It Work?
Dutch developer Bas Timmer revealed images of his Raspberry Pi 3 running Windows 10 just few days ago. We are not talking about the cutdown Internet of Things version of the Windows 10 operating system, but the full version...
- Posted 6 years ago