- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Microsoft tastes the raspberry
Let’s experiment with the embedded version of Microsoft operating system, by installing it on Raspberry Pi, and by building our first applications. In our previous installment we could see some of the movements that are...
- Posted 7 years ago
Windows 10 IoT supported by RaspberryPi2 and MinnowBoardMax
Windows 10 for IoT is available for Raspberry Pi2 and MinnowBoardMax! Raspberry Pi 2 The Raspberry Pi 2 is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard...
- Posted 8 years ago