- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Mouser Now Offers The Powerful Open Source UDOO x86 SBC
We spoke about the UDOO Kickstarter campaign just over a year ago. From this month, the powerful x86 single board computers are available on Mouser.com. The open source X86 combines the power of a PC with prototyping...
- Posted 6 years ago
UDOO X86: 10x more powerful than RPi3 on Kickstarter now (and 4x funded!)
UDOO X86 is The Most Powerful Maker Board Ever, 10 times more powerful than Raspberry Pi 3, up to 4 GB of RAM, more than 2 GHz of clock, new 8th generation graphics engine by Intel… UDOO...
- Posted 8 years ago