- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (first part)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 2 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- How to Make Non-Touch Automatic Door Open-Close SystemPosted 3 months ago
Mouser Now Offers The Powerful Open Source UDOO x86 SBC
We spoke about the UDOO Kickstarter campaign just over a year ago. From this month, the powerful x86 single board computers are available on Mouser.com. The open source X86 combines the power of a PC with prototyping...
- Posted 5 years ago
UDOO X86: 10x more powerful than RPi3 on Kickstarter now (and 4x funded!)
UDOO X86 is The Most Powerful Maker Board Ever, 10 times more powerful than Raspberry Pi 3, up to 4 GB of RAM, more than 2 GHz of clock, new 8th generation graphics engine by Intel… UDOO...
- Posted 6 years ago