- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Air Force Research Laboratory has been working on a Flexible Arduino
“Lightweight, low-cost and flexible electronic systems are the key to next-generation smart technologies for military as well as consumer and commercial applications. An Air Force Research Laboratory-led project in conjunction with NextFlex, America’s Flexible Hybrid Electronics Institute,...
- Posted 5 years ago
Cito moves to the next generation smartwatch
A unique proof of concept actuated smartwatch has been created by Dartmouth researchers using little Arduino programming and hardware, providing a glimpse at what future smartwatches may look like. Cito is an actuated smartphone concept that physically...
- Posted 6 years ago