- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Bench instrument capable of generating sine, square, rectangular, triangular and sawtooth waves. It works at a frequency between 50 Hz and over 5 kHz and is based on the ICL8038, a chip capable of performing all...
- Posted 3 years ago
OpenScope, the Multi-function Programmable Hardware on Kickstarter
Digilent made a Kickstarter campaign to introduce their new open source multifunctional piece of programmable hardware which can be used to perform a number of different functions such as an Oscilloscope, a Function Generator, a Logic Analyser,...
- Posted 6 years ago