- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
In this project we see how to make a walkie-talkie using an ESP32; audio data is transmitted via UDP or ESP-NOW transmission. So the Walkie-Talkie will work even without a WiFi network! The system is based on...
- Posted 2 years ago
3D printed Rasberry Pi Walkie-Talkie: perfect for your kids!
A recent projectable tutorial on how to 3D print a custom walkie talkie proves that modern technology can very closely resemble the popular generations old comm pieces. Starting out as a project for Daniel Chote’s kids, his walkie talkie...
- Posted 7 years ago