- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
In this project we see how to make a walkie-talkie using an ESP32; audio data is transmitted via UDP or ESP-NOW transmission. So the Walkie-Talkie will work even without a WiFi network! The system is based on...
- Posted 1 year ago
3D printed Rasberry Pi Walkie-Talkie: perfect for your kids!
A recent projectable tutorial on how to 3D print a custom walkie talkie proves that modern technology can very closely resemble the popular generations old comm pieces. Starting out as a project for Daniel Chote’s kids, his walkie talkie...
- Posted 6 years ago