- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Home-made 3D Printed Arcade Gaming System
Christopher Tan, a video game fan based in Malaysia, used his 3d Printer to make a desktop arcade machine. “I grew up in the 80s, probably the glory days of arcade gaming, so I always wished I had...
- Posted 6 years ago
Transform a store window in a Video Game for the Neighbourhood
Cannot resist but publishing this AMAZING project. Full schematics available on the site. My house/office has a store window and I try to make use of it as much as possible. I had some projections etc. in there...
- Posted 10 years ago