- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 3 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 6 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
Easy DIY Tiny USB Hub For Raspberry Pi Projects
Have you ever needed some extra USB ports when creating a project with a Raspberry Pi Zero? Were external USB hubs or HATS just not an option due to the space constraints of your project? If you...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY an Affordable SD Card Duplicator
If you have to duplicate many SD cards for example to boot Raspbian on multiple Raspberry Pi board but you want to save money, probably you’d better build a SD card duplicator by yourself. This is exactly...
- Posted 5 years ago
DIY a Raspberry Pi Emulator in a Small SNES Cartridge
Inspired by a Raspberry Pi emulator that was built into a NES cartridge, the folks at GroupGets decided to take it a step furthur and stuff their build into a smaller SNES cartridge. After milling away excess plastic inside of the cart...
- Posted 6 years ago